July 17, 2009
PLEASE SHARE! 🙂
There was a new patch / update released today to the PC game Call of Duty: World at War. It is version 1.5. The PC patch/update is about 974 MB. So it might take a few hours to download for some of you with really slow Internet connections. I uploaded the COD WAW 1.5 patch/update on the ClearTechInfo.com server for your download pleasure.
EDIT: The COD: WaW 1.5 patch mentioned in this article was released in July of 2009. I hosted the patch on my server for a few months. Since then I have taken the patch down, it is no longer available from my ClearTechInfo.com host.
[adblockingdetector id=”2″]According to the Call of Duty website the COD WAW 1.5 patch / update includes the following…
* 3 new MP maps: Banzai, Corrosion, Sup Pens!
* 1 new Zombie map with a new weapon (the Wunderwaffe DG-2), flaming Hell Hounds, new traps, and more: Shi No Numa!
* CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby
* Improved dog spawning in MP
* Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing
* Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly
* Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed
* Improved server browser’s refresh functionality when the Source is set to ‘Favorites’ * Added support for CODTV
* “cg_DrawFPS 1” now only displays FPS and cg ms/frame
* Added RCon command “teamstatus” to display players’ team information
* Mods: Added joinsquad script function
* Mods: Players can now join CO-OP lobbies that are hosting map names with more than eighteen characters
* Mods: Users can now load custom maps when the usermaps folder contains fifty or more custom maps
* Mods: Removed the loading of duplicate assets that contributed to the ‘2048 materials’ error
* Mods: Increased the amount of mods displayable in the Mods menu
* Mods: Fixed a crash related to the mod.arena file
Download the Call of Duty: World at War 1.5 Patch / Update Here.
I have a question for all COD WaW PC gamers! What MP servers do you play on (name and IP)? I am always looking to checkout and play on new COD WaW MP servers. Also do any of you like to play Nazi Zombie CoOp? There are very few servers for this setup online, sometimes none.
PLEASE SHARE! 🙂