Tutorial / How-To
PLEASE SHARE! 🙂
En Masse Entertainment, the creators of game Tera have an in-game store in which you could buy many different types of items. Some of these items include mounts, costumes, weapon skins, fashion accessories and account items like Additional Character Slots. The items in the stores are purchased with En Masse Points aka “EMP”. You purchase EMP credits with real money, using a credit card or Paypal account. You can also buy EMP with in-game gold but not in the way you suspect. You will see in the video how to buy EMP with gold in Tera.
[adblockingdetector id=”2″]In the Tera video guide I created I show you how to purchase EMP from the Tera.EnMasse.com website using your account login and of course a credit card or Paypal account. After I take you in-game with a quick tour of the EMP store and how to buy items in there. Something important I go over is after you purchase Tera Store items with EMP is where to find them in your user interface and how to put them in your bag. Last I show you how to sell, buy and trade EMP though a quick role-play with a friend of mine.
In the How-To Buy, Sell and Trade EMP in Tera video tutorial below I go over the following…
01. Buy EMP from Tera website – Login to your Tera account at Tera.EnMasse and purchase EMP credits with real life money via credit card or Paypal.
02. How-To verify in-game that you received your EMP credits – While logged into the game Tera I show you where to view how much EMP credits you currently have. I also go over what to do in case the recent EMP you purchased do not show up in-game.
03. Brief Tera Store Overview – I briefly go over items in the Tera EMP store and show you how to purchase items in there with your EMP credits.
04. Where to find your recently purchased items from the EMP store – After you purchase items from the Tera store using EMP I show you where to specifically find them in your user interface. Nope, they do not drop into your bag after purchase. I also go over problems you may encounter and how to fix these issues.
05. Buy, Sell and Trade EMP – I role-play with a friend of mine. I sell him EMP with a 1:15 ratio, that is for every single EMP credit used I get 15 gold in return. I chat with my friend real quick, tell him the 1:15 ratio I want to tell for, he agrees then tells me what he wants from the in-game Tera EMP store. I purchase the item then “Trade” him for gold. The item he wanted costs 195 EMP credits. 195 emp x 15 = 2,925 gold. So my friend is buying EMP for gold he earned in-game. Remember, you can be on either end of the deal, you do not need to buy EMP with your real world money. You could buy EMP from someone in the game that bought EMP using their credit card or Paypal just like my friend did with me in the video tutorial.
PLEASE SHARE! 🙂