By: Joey Cam
January 10, 2013
PLEASE SHARE! :-)
Max Payne 3 is a Hollywood movie style game full of action and gore. It was released on May 15th, 2012. For those of you that are 1st person shooter addicts or are unfamiliar with the Max Payne series this is definitely something to check out if you are looking for a bit of a change in game types. Max Payne 3 is a 3rd person shooter with really good graphics, storyline, audio and awesome playable cinematics during gunfights.
Checkout the video below. It will give you an in-game demonstration of what Bullet Time is. The video will also give an in-game demonstration of Final Kill Cams. Final Kill Cams slow down and highlight the last kill of your shootouts similar to what you see in action movies.
If you are a Max Payne fan that still has Max Payne 2 on your PC and want to try out the new Max Payne 3 be aware that the system requirements have drastically changed. Max Payne 2 was released in 2003 while Max Payne 3 was released in 2012. The processing power of computers and graphic cards in 2003 pale in comparison to 2012 technology. So don’t expect your old computer to run Max Payne 3.
When looking at the system requirements below be aware that the following Max Payne 3 add-on content packs have the same minimum system requirements as the base game… Painful Memories Pack Hostage Negotiation Pack, Local Justice Pack, Silent Killer Loadout Pack, Cemetery Map Special Edition Pack, Deadly Force Burst, Pill Bottle Item, Classic Max Payne Character and any newer expansion packs not mentioned.
If you want to know if your PC can run Max Payne 3 without problems but do not know how to check what computer specs you have that is not a problem. I created an easy to follow video tutorial that demonstrates how to lookup your computer specs.
#1 – What is the exact Processor (aka “CPU”) model?
#2 – How much system memory (aka “RAM”) does your computer have?
#3 – What is the exact Graphics card model that your computer has?
#4 – What version of Windows or Mac are you running (Windows XP, 7, 8, Vista or what Mac OS)?
#5 – Is this computer a Laptop or Desktop?
Max Payne 3 PC MINIMUM System Requirements
• OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 32 & 64-bit / Vista SP2 32 & 64-bit / XP SP3 32 & 64-bit
• PROCESSOR: Intel Dual Core 2.4GHz / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHz Or Faster CPU
• RAM: 2 GB
• VIDEO / GRAPHICS CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512 MB / ATI Radeon HD 3400 512 MB Or Faster
• SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c compatible
• HARD DRIVE SPACE: 35 GB free
• SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Initial activation requires Internet connection and a valid Rockstar Social Club account (13+ to register); Online play requires log-in to Rockstar Social Club (13+); software installation required including GameShield IronWrap
Max Payne 3 – Bullet Time and Final Kill Camera
PLEASE SHARE! :-)