Tutorial / How-To
PLEASE SHARE! 🙂
Every month there is usually at least one update (patch, security fix, enhancement) released by Microsoft for the Windows 7 operating system. Microsoft releases these updates through the Microsoft Update website. Logging into Microsoft Windows Update has been simplified since Windows XP. Unlike XP the whole update process has been integrated into Windows Vista and 7.
[adblockingdetector id=”1″]It you select the option to never check for updates or check but let you choose when to update, you must remember to manually update your Windows 7 PC. Sometimes there are updates that patch up security holes on your Windows 7 computer. Some of these security holes make it easy for hackers to get into your computer without your permission. If you want to make sure you always get these updates automatically you just need to select this option if it is not already selected.
After you view the video tutorial below you will see how simple it is to update Windows 7 using Microsoft Windows Update.
In the following updating Windows 7 via Microsoft Windows Update video tutorial I will take you step-by-step and you will easily learn the following…
1. How-To open up the Microsoft Windows Update settings window via the Windows 7 System Tray
2. How-To open up the Microsoft Windows Update settings window via the Control Panel
3. Explanation of various Windows Update settings
4. How-To view and sort through “important updates”
5. How-To view and sort through “optional updates”
6. How-To select, download and install Windows 7 updates
PLEASE SHARE! 🙂
Tags: Microsoft Windows Update Guide, Patching Windows 7, Windows 7 Update Tutorial