By: Joey Cam
Tutorial / How-To
PLEASE SHARE! :-)
While playing Tera I am always looking for the fastest possible way to get from point A to point B. I am sure many of you are too. Doesn’t matter if it is something as simple as using my mount with a 280 speed bonus to round up the monsters I need to kill in order to complete my daily as fast as possible or using my Travel Journal to pop to a previously saved point asap I want to travel around Tera the fastest way I can.
In the video tutorial below on how-to travel around Tera Rising I go over the following methods…
01. Pegasus – You can travel various cities within your continent or go to major cities of other continents.
02. Mounts – You get one if you are an Elite subscriber starting at level 1 or you can buy them in-game with in-game currency.
03. Race Skill – Teleports you to a major city depending on your race.
04. Alliance Skill – Teleports you to an Alliance area depending on what Alliance your guild is part of.
05. Safe Havel Teleport Scroll – While out and about in the Tera world this scroll will take you a city or town that is closest to your current location.
06. Instance Teleport Scroll – These scrolls will teleport you to a specific instance entrance. There are many different ones available taking you to different instances.
07. Atlas – It can teleport you to various towns and cities around the world.
08. Travel Journal (Elite Subscribers Only) – You can save up to 5 locations at any point in the world. You can travel to them at any time, from any location out in the open world.
09. City Teleportal – It will take you to any town within your section you have previously visited.
10. Vanguard Teleportal – It will teleport you to areas where specific dailies are located in level 60+ zones.
PLEASE SHARE! :-)