By: Joey Cam
Tutorial / How-To
PLEASE SHARE! 🙂
There is a chance a computer you use has been infected with malware or spyware. The most widespread malware calls itself, “AntiVirus 2009” (later versions are AntiVirus2010, AntiVirus2011, AntiVirus2012 and so on). It was reported by Microsoft in December 2008 that AntiVirus 2009 has infected 394,000 computers worldwide.
Who knows how many computers have been infected by AntiVirus2009 now, maybe millions? Here is a just a small list of malicious software and spyware that you may have been infected with. The software I use should be able to remove all of them…
NOTE! Before you attempt to disinfect your computer with the help of the video tutorial below you need to follow these instructions…
1. Use another, uninfected computer and Click Here to Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware for Free
2. Save the file to a USB stick (aka “pendrive”).
ALSO NOTE! In the first part of the video I show you how to temporarily close out the malware or spyware program you have been infected with. Some of you will not be able to do this. In this extreme case you must boot into Safe Mode (with Networking) in order to proceed with the installation of Malwarebytes’ “Anti-Malware”.
1. Restart your computer and continuously tap the, “F8” key until you boot into Safe Mode
2. From the Safe Mode menu select, “Safe Mode with Networking”. The computer will take about 3-6 minutes to start up.
3. Log into your computer as you normally would. And Yes, the screen and your Windows desktop does look kind of weird in this mode. It is normal.
4. Proceed with the second part of the video below where it asks you to plug in your USB stick.
In the following Malware and Spyware Removal video tutorial I will take you step-by-step and you will easily learn the following…
1. Temporarily close out the malware or spyware that your computer is infected with
2. Install Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and update it
3. Perform a full malware and spyware scan of your computer
4. Remove the malware and spyware Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware has detected
5. Restart your computer
PLEASE SHARE! 🙂