Tutorial / How-To
PLEASE SHARE! 🙂
The user interface in Tera may seem a little overwhelming the first day you play the game but with time it will be simple to figure out and navigate. The video tutorial below on the Tera user interface will take you by the hand and explain various aspects of the user interface and how to modify aspects of it.
[adblockingdetector id=”2″]After reviewing the Tera User Interface video tutorial I noticed I forgot to demonstrate two things on the user interface I find very useful. They are the display of Cooldown Notices and Whisper Notices. To activate them go to: Options > UI Settings > UI Customization >. You can activate “Display whisper notices” and “Display cooldown notices” under the same section.
“Whisper Notices” flashes very large text on your screen along with a quick sound effect whenever someone sends you a private message aka “whisper”. This is important for me since I always miss the whispers from my friends whenever I am in battle. So with the notices active it is hard to miss.
“Display cooldown notices” shows an icon on your screen whenever you use an ability skill along with a countdown timer that tells you when the cooldown is up. When you are in combat it is important to know when your skills are ready to use. The cooldown timer will make it easier to know when your skills are off cooldown.
In the Tera User Interface Video Tutorial below I go over the following user interface aspects…
01. How-To get a mouse pointer on your screen by pressing the ALT key on your keyboard
02. Quick chat box overview
03. Profile (crystals, gear), Costuming, Dungeon/PvP stats, Reputation earned
04. Combat Skills & Glyphs section, Passive skills, Alliance skills, Ride/Mounts, Chained skills window
05. Quest log
06. Min-map and Map
07. Emotes, Enchant, Achievements and Craft menu
08. Tera Store, Item Claim
09. System Menu – Logout, Options, Support, Unstuck, Help, Channel
10. Skill Bar glance
11. Elite Status Perks bar glance
12. Brief Buffs and Boosts bar overview
14. PvP On and Off icons
15. Item Claim icon
16. Alliance icons
17. Battleground menu – How-To cue for Battlegrounds
18. Dungeons menu – How-To cue for Dungeons
19. Vanguard / Dailies window overview
20. Brief User Interface Options overview
21. Shortcut settings glance
PLEASE SHARE! 🙂
Tags: Graphical User Interface, Tera help, Tera UI Tutorial