Tutorial / How-To
PLEASE SHARE! 🙂
The Tera Action Tray, Ability Bar, Skill Tray, Shortcut Bar or whatever you want to call it is where you place your skill icons on your user interface so they can be used during combat. The Tera skill bar tutorial below will the various ways you can customize it on in-game your user interface.
[adblockingdetector id=”1″]When I was new to Tera there were three things that confused me about the Tera skill bar. The first thing was, if I delete something on the skill bar does it get deleted from my character? The answer is no, something gets deleted on your skill bar it does not get deleted from your character. You can find your ability icons again within your skill menu and anything like potions and scrolls deleted from your bar will still be in your inventory. Second, is it possible to expand my main skill bar or even get a second one on the screen at the same time? Yes, you can expand your main skill bar and get a second one on the screen. Third, my skill bars are horizontal but I would like at them to be vertical but don’t know if that is possible. Yes, you can make one or both vertical on your user interface. I go over each of these 3 topics as well as others in my Tera skill bar tutorial below.
In the Tera Skill Bar Tips n Tricks video tutorial below I go over the following…
01. How-To expand your main skill bar.
02. How-To get a second skill bar on your user interface.
03. How-To lock your skill bars so items will not get deleted.
04. If items on your skill bar get deleted they are not deleted from your character, only the skill bar.
05. Unlocking the skill bar after it gets locked.
06. How-To place potions and other items in your bag / inventory on your skill bar.
07. How-To place your action skills on your skill bar.
08. How-To place the alliance teleportal on your skill bar.
09. How-To place your mounts on your skill bar and how to activate them.
10. How-To assign keyboard and mouse shortcuts to your skill bars.
11. How-To change your skill bar tray orientation from horizontal to vertical.
PLEASE SHARE! 🙂