Home › Forums › ASK THE TECHS FOR HELP › HP INTEL COMPUTER NOT ALLOWING TO DOWNLOAD OR PLAY ANY VIDEOS › Reply To: HP INTEL COMPUTER NOT ALLOWING TO DOWNLOAD OR PLAY ANY VIDEOS
I have multiple questions for you, so we can help you better.
1) Which version of windows are you running? ( windows xp, windows 7, windows 8, windows 10)
2) Which browser do you use? (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc…)
3) Have you try using a different browser?
4) Do you have an anti-virus, and which one?
5) What happened before it stopped working? ( did you install something, was there an update, etc…)
Ok, now I’ll tell you of stuff I thought while writing the questions.
If you have only used one browser and you don’t have another one, you probably won’t be able to download another browser from the one you are using. To get another browser, you will have to download it on another computer and place the installer on a USB memory or something of that nature. after doing that, connect that memory on your computer and install the new browser from there and try downloading or watching videos from there. If it works and it was that browser, if it doesn’t then it is something else.
Your anti-virus, if any, can also block a lot of stuff. So you can check it to see if its security level is on the highest, which if it is that could be the cause of it.
Well let us know if anything worked.